Hi all!

This is the start of my blog (and if you arrived here, you must more or less know me). It will have no other things than just a mess of thoughts, curiosities, or things that happen in my life that I find it worthy to share (or maybe not).
As this is intended to be read by friends, mostly those not living around, the majority of the posts will be written in English (so sorry for possible mistakes), though some others I'll write in Spanish depending on the topic.
So, just, this is a normal personal blog of a nearly normal person at all.

See you guys!



¡Hola!

Aquí empieza mi blog, y si habéis llegado hasta aquí ya deberíais saber quién soy. No contendrá nada demasiado especial, sólo cosillas que me sucedan y me apetezca compartir o que no considere muy aburridas, curiosidades, y en definitiva, cualquier cosa que me apetezca poner sin tema concreto.
Como el blog está destinado sobre todo a que lo lean los amigos y conocidos que no tengo tan cerca, la mayoría de los "posts" los escribiré en inglés, aunque dependiendo del tema podrán estar en español.
Así que nada más... esto no es más que un blog personal, sin más ciencia que esa.

¡Nos vemos!