Tegan and Sara are pretty well-known in the U.S. and Canada (Canada, oh Canada, I love Canada!), and nearly all English-spoken countries, but not so recognized outside those places.
They are two Canadian twins who have been seriously rocking the world for about 6 years now.
They offer more than just concerts, interacting with the croud, giving hilarious speeches (well, except when they came to Spain as the people couldn't understand them, *sigh*), and making feel like you just spent a good time altogether.

I know thery're cute, but you guys better look somewhere else as they're both proud lesbians. They have already had problems with that and some stupid managers, and their condition shouldn't be mentioned at all (as I didn't do, but at least you'll understand the beginning of the first video below).

I love their rock-songwriter style, specially when they go acoustic.
The tones and lyrics are just impressive and let you deep in feelings, from love to hate to a wide range of diverse visions about simple and not so simple life aspects.

A couple of days ago a personal argument with a very special person reminded me of the title of this song: Where does the good go?

Direct link to the video [youtube]
Here I let you some of my preferred songs available in youtube:
Walking with a ghost
I know, I know, I know

If you haven't listened to them, you should really give'em a try. Hope you enjoy!


Quote of the day: "You can't hide from life. Eventually, you gotta live it".